Happy NSD!

Hello everyone, happy National Scrapbook/Cinco De Derby Day!

Here's some random stuff I've done over the last year or so.

 My running/weight loss journal.
I'm using a Fancy Pants brag book, lots of wash tape, bling, and sprays.
This is an ongoing project.

This is a wooden cradled board, turned around back cards to create a shadow box.
The branches, flowers, leaves, and birds are all resin (Amazing Crafting Resin). 

 Teeny 4x4 canvas I made for a friend with resin, paint, beads, and lots more.

 OK, these are a couple of years old but I love them!
Scrabble tile charms.

 Tag that will be a make n take this weekend in Greenfield, Indiana.

Tag from Christmas 2011.

 Card!

 These two cards use Jillibean Soup goodies and Viva Las Vegas wiener dog stamp.
 More Jillibean & Viva Las Vegas.


 Tim Holtz paper and House Mouse. I love this card!

Amazing Crafting Resin. I LOVE these!
I need to put hangers on the backs to I can put them on the wall in my living room.

 Creative paper clay, paints, Viva Las Vegas heart stamp.
Sent this to a blog prize winner but she never got it!! :(

 Disney!
More Disney!
Yep, even more Disney!

 ATC- burlap, chipboard, Ranger products.

 ATC with lots of Ranger goodies.

 I'll be teaching this book as a work shop in Greenfield, Indiana next weekend.
TONS of Ranger, TIm Holtz, etc goodness in this little book.

Art journal page with Pan Pastel.

Art Journal page with Viva Las Vegas Stamps, sprays, stencils, scrap paper.

Tag using Ranger and Claudine Hellmuth goodies.

Tag!

Tag!

Tim Holtz page for a swap.
I hope you get to do something crafty today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!