Easy Canvas Prints

I have this adorable canvas with Sammy's photo from when he was a baby!!
Seriously, HOW CUTE was he!

The company is called Easy Canvas Prints- Your Photos on Canvas.
AWESOME!!!!


Sammy was about 5 weeks old here a whopping 2 pounds. 
He was so tiny, so sweet.
We fell in love with him right away! 


It was super easy to get this done.
I went to their site, upload my photo, chose the side color, and got it in about 2 weeks.
This would be an AWESOME Mother's day gift, or a grandparent gift.


The grey I chose perfectly matched the sidewalk.

I LOVE this print, and plan to get another one, maybe 12x12, of 
THIS
photo of Daisy Dog.

Definatley check out Easy Canvas prints. 
They are FAST, and the prices are pretty good.



Comments

  1. Awwwwwww...so cute! Yes I have heard of this place. Tfs!
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!