Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

I'm on the Design Team at Things Crafty.
LOVE it!

After winter CHA, they sent me a ton of goodies to check out.
I did a product review at Things Crafty on this stamp. 
I'd really love for you to go check it out and leave me a comment.
Pretty Please!? :)

This adorable stamp they sent me is from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.

It's SOOO cute!

And, I made a cute card with it, 
which you can see the full deets of how to make it




And....here's your wiener!! This is Cooper, my bestie's little wiener. He's now about 5 months old (I've had pics of him on the blog before). Bestie and family are in Florida for the week, so Cooper is spending the week with Aunt Aimee, trying to get potty trained. He's so cute, and SO ROTTEN!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!