Ranger-ized Mini Book

I'll be teaching this little cutie at an event in Indiana in May.
I'm also considering putting together kits with a video download or live stream class.
What do you think?

Kraft Resist paper from Tim with Distress Stains.

Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls Mists...



 Masking tape texture technique with Studio paints, stamping, and die cut butterfly.

 Page made from Sticky Back Canvas, which I cut using the Silhouette SD.
Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls Mist, Gesso, and more!

Mixed a couple of techniques on this page.

 The back cover- Sticky Back Canvas, paint, Perfect Pearls Mist, and more.
I LOVE how the back turned out!

Here's your wieners!!! My babies chillin' in the studio :)

Comments

  1. Aimee, I love your book! So much great stamping and gorgeous colors. I really like the leaves and butterflies you've cut out and stamped on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool book! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!