Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Randomness to make you Smile!


*sigh* 
I LOVE this guy!!


 Super awesome big pink tool box that now resides in my studio!

 Ranger technique class....wanna come take it?

 SMILE!

 Oh to be as happy as a wiener in a swing...

 Ring made with Amazing Casting Resin with a little Perfect Pearls mixed in,
 and Silver Metallic Mixative rubbed on top.

 YEAH!!

 This was at the AMP booth at CHA.
When I get it back, it's going to hang in my living room.

 Couple that got engaged right in front of us at Disney World!

 Pretty little wiener !

 Cannot WAIT to go back!

Pete and I at Disney World.
Looking forward to going back this summer!

3 comments:

  1. Fun photos Aimee!! Congrats on the Scrap Your Crap gig!! Looking forward to playing together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pink tool box. I would love to take a Ranger class but simply can't afford it and it never seems to be in my neck of the woods. Your weiners are too cute. :) My kids get a kick out of seeing their pictures. We're dog lovers here, too.

    ReplyDelete