Here's a Funny Tag for Ya!

Hello my fine feathered friends!

How are you this fine Friday?
Me, I'm in bed trying to get over a lovely combination of the flue and strep.
Oh boy!

The tag I whipped up for you today makes me laugh.
For some reason this lady reminds me of Mrs Garret- remember, from The Facts of Life in the 80's??



This tag uses a few of my favorite Ranger goodies,
 and a stamp that is the PERFECT sentiment for us stamp-a-holics!

Ready?

On with the show!!

Supplies:
Tag
scrap of patterned paper
scrap of manilla paper
black ink (I used Archival)
watercolor pencils
scissors
Miracle tape
water
heat gun
Distress Re-inker (Mustard Seed)
Perfect Pearls (Sunflower Sparkle)
mister bottle (I use Mini Misters)


In a mister bottle, combine one dropper full of Distress Ink, some Perfect Pearls, and water.
Shake well, and spray all over the tag.
Dry with heat tool.
Now, spray some water in your hand, and flick the water onto the tag.
The water will react with the ink and leave drops.
Cool!


Stamp a little bit of a bad ground stamp if desired.
Add a strip of patterned paper using Miracle Tape.


 Stamp Lady Pointing on scrap of paper.

Color with watercolor pencils and cut out.

Stamp sentiment with black ink at an angle.

Add woman to tag using Miracle Tape. 


 Here's your wiener!
Daisy Dog channeling her inner Jedi .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!