New Camera Love- Olympus Pen E-PM1

I purchased a refurbished Olympus E-PM1 camera...I've missed the Olympus brand!! I had a FANTASTIC mid-range point and shoot Oly 3 or so years ago, but my kid broke it, and I couldn't afford to replace it...I got a little Panasonic point and shoot and have never been happy with it.

I've been drooling over the Pen3 and the OMD, but they are way out of my price range.

Here's the first shots taken from the camera. The ONLY editing I've done was to hit the "auto correct" button. What do you think?











Comments

  1. Great pics! I think you got a great camera! Can't wait to see how it does taking pictures of your art work. I'm imagining clear, crisp very colorful shots!

    Hope your having a great week.
    Shirley
    PS. Those dogs are just to adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!