Saturday, September 29, 2012

If The Broom Fits...Happy Halloween Blog Hop With Viva Las Vegastamps!

Awwww, here we've come to the  last day of blog hop happiness!
I sure hope you've had a great time, and have found some inspiration!!

Today's challenge:
 and 
vote for your favorite linked project!

I can't WAIT to see what everyone makes!!

Here's the last card....
WARNING-
She's nekkid!!!

So, if you are offended by nekkid, please just don't look.
If you're NOT offended by nekkid, scroll on down!!



Scroll..........................



Scroll......................................................



Scroll.....


Just keep scrolling....................

Just a little more......................................................



Almost there........................................



Today's card used the large tree branch back ground 
stamp from this plate.
See, you really do need the whole plate.
It's awesome!!

I also used this pretty lady.




The back ground is Alcohol inks on our
Looks awesome, doesn't it!?!?
 Everything is stamped with Memories black dye ink.

Here's your wiener!






10 comments:

  1. Wicked! Bwahahaha
    TFS your Fab art all this past week. I've much enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that witch stamp and of course your wiener!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tree stamp is so versatile... I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing... loved all your art this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such VIVID colors WOW...Great Job this week.....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, I love the sentiment and the witch is quite racey. Love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw it (in a good way).

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete