Art Journaling in Marion, Ohio

This coming Saturday,
September 15th,
I will be teaching an art journal class at
A2Z Scrapbooking in Marion, Ohio.

This class was moved up a week because
I am going out of town.

Here's the two pages we are doing...
Wanna come play?

Just call the store to sign up!
740-725-1030

Class is $25.00 and includes most supplies.
You need to bring:
journals to work in, white and black pens, a few paint brushes,
your favorite adhesive, and a heat gun.

Class starts at 10:30, prepayment is required.
No refunds for no-shows!!!!








Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Aimee. Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I lived closer! These pages are amazing! I can't believe your doing a class like this for ONLY$25! Just lovely. TFS! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!