WooHoo! Progress Makes a Girl Happy

So my bestie's daughter is getting married next weekend. 
It's a casual, outdoor wedding.
I've been wanting to get a new dress to wear for the wedding. 
I tried a few on a month or so ago, and quickly became aggravated, and decided to quit shopping.

Today, I thought I'd try again.
Guess what??!?

I bought an adorable dress, 
ONE SIZE SMALLER 
than what I'd had to get previously.


Did you hear that?
A FULL SIZE SMALLER!
And, I'm not busting out of the seams!

WOOHOO!!!

Above is the fabric.
I'll get hubby to take a picture on wedding day, and I'll post it.

And, to make this a complete post....
Here's your wiener.
Sammy on one of our walks this week.

Comments

  1. You Go Girl!!! I'm so excited for you and so excited for your daughter. Can't wait to see the pictures of you in your "smaller size" dress. The material is simply lovely. It has such a soft summer feel to it.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I knew you could do it girl:)))))
    hugs to you and your wieners:)
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!!! I hope you read this....I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!!! I wanted to spread some love to ya:)
    ♥hugs
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

Beauty and the Beast Epic Diamond Painting Completed!