Embossing in my Running Journal


Here's my project for this month at Scrap Your Crap
The challenge for June was embossing...
Any kind of embossing.

This is a page in my running/weight loss journal.
I'll be showing you more of this in the coming months.
I've recently picked up running (well, I'm working on it, anyhow!)
to get in shape and lose some weight. 

So, let's get going, shall we?


First, distress your kraft paper.
I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Then, pick a stencil, and smooth your embossing pad through it.

Remove the stencil and cover ink with clear embossing powder.

Remove the excess powder.

Heat it up, baby!


Paint entire page with a wash of watercolor paint.

Blot with a paper towel.

 Add your embellishments and goodies.


Here's your wiener!
Sammy, hanging out under the blanket.

Comments

  1. I likey!!!! Thanks for the tut Aimee:)
    ♥Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great ideas...you are super..and loving Sammie..I'll have to share more pics of my Ms. Pepper..they are so loveable..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

Beauty and the Beast Epic Diamond Painting Completed!