Quicky Last Minute Tag

I needed a tag for a rather large gift, cause there's no way I'm wrapping it! So I pulled out my My Stamp Box goodies and whipped this cutie up in a flash.

Supplies: tag, scrap of pattern paper, border punch, ribbon, embossing ink, markers, scissors, adhesive, staz on ink, scrap of card stock, cute die cut or other embellishment, stamps and white embossing powder from My Stamp Box. 


Super simple. Put a bunch of snowflakes on an acrylic mount, ink 'em up, and stamp the tag. Emboss with the white EP. 


Punch a cute border on your pattern paper scrap and add to the tag. Add ribbon along the straight edge. 
Stamp the reindeer on a scrap of card stock, color, cut out. Adhere your die cut or other embellishments and then the reindeer. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!