Christmas Tags with My Stamp Box stamps

I have a new design team gig doe 2014 with a super sweet company called My Stamp Box. They manufacture clear stamps which come in their own storage cases (like CD cases). They are fabulous thick stamps and have taken all of my inks quite well.

My very first project with My Stamp Box stamps is Christmas tags! Yes, these are actually on some Christmas gifts. The stamp sets used are: Mini Alpha, Holiday Monkey, HoHoHo, & Mini Pennants.

 
The Sock Monkey set comes with accessories for all kinds of holidays and he is SUPER adorable!
I am totally in love with this cute little reindeer. He's so sweet.
 



The Mini Pennants make great Christmas Trees when you turn 'em upside down! I stamped the green trees with two inks, and the polka dot tree is simply black ink on kraft card stock. So darling :)
 


Here's a couple of tags on some gifts. These are for my two best buddies. I think these are adorable.

Comments

  1. These are SO cute! I'm absolutely in love with that holiday monkey stamp, how adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags. What a fun way to decorate gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are these??? I love them and look at the cute jingle bells on the reindeer!!! So flippin cute! Great job!! I really love how you are using them!!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!