Long time no blog!
So sorry I've been MIA.
So much has been going on and I don't eve know where to start!
1. The girl graduated high school this year. And she did so a year early! So as one can imagine, we have spent the last few months preparing for her graduation, the family coming for the graduation weekend, the party, etc. Whew it was crazy!
2. The girl also moved out....the weekend after graduation. So we helped her move.
3. Since the girl moved, we have been working on repainting her room, removing the carpet, etc, to move the boys into her newly vacated bedroom.
4. We are taking a family vacation to Disney World in August as the girl's graduation gift so I've been busily planning for that...Planning a 6 day Disney vacation for 7 people has been something!
5. I have become a Disney travel agent and I'm working on a website and stuff for that.
6. I've been working on revamping my Etsy shop, planning a blog re-do, and defining some biz goals...I've just been floating around and need to focus!
7. I'm still in school.
8. I've also had a part time job, which will be ending shortly due to unforeseen circumstances. It's a shame, I really love my job, but, well, things happen for a reason right?
I'm sure there's more but that's enough for now. It's been crazy! But I love it.
The next big thing for the blog will be the move
of the crafty studio from the basement
to the main floor of my little house.
I will be taking over the boys' newly vacated bedroom.
I'm losing a lot of space but I am gaining
I'll take the trade off.