Well I might have found another addiction...uh. I mean hobby

Ok y'all need to check out. Victoria's Moon.

I just finished a diamond painting
kit from this company and it was awesome. 
They contacted me and asked if I would review
one of their paint by number kits as well.

I love it! I' have an unboxing video up on you tube: Video
Progress video will be up next week, along with a Floss Tube video *finally*.

I chose a pink flamingo to go in my pink flamingo bathroom 😁 Here's a couple of progress pics.

Taped and ready to play!

Starting on the first color

Second color

 Entire first coat is done.
Now, this was supposed to have a plain white background, and I just can't do that.

I mean, seriously!

I'd love to know what you think of my progress so far. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!