Bobblehead Birthday Prepping

Y'all my grandson is almost a year old!
Time flies when you're having fun!

I created this sampler for the little dude for his first birthday. 
Dumbo was a chart I purchased off Etsy for a few bucks.
The rainbow wax a kit I ordered off Ali Express. It's actually meant to be a scene with a cute little fairy having a picnic, but I just wanted the rainbow. The problem??? My rainbow, while the col oh is are in order, are 
UPSIDE  DOWN .
SERIOUSLY.
WHATTHD HECK MAN!
I'm not redoing it.
I don't think Charlie will notice 😂
I chatted and designed the text myself.
 Yeah I know the stitching could be better. 

I made him a onesie for his party.

We are going to Sea World for his birthday and my daughter wanted matching shirts.
We made 20-something t shirts.
All the guys got  crabs and the girls got star fish.


And for your viewing pleasure, a little more Card Ladies action. Our last get together was Christmas  cards. This adorable stamp & die set is from Illistrated Faith. So darn cute, and they stamp well.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!