What crafty goodness have y'all been up to?
I thought I'd show you a little bit of what I've been doing lately.


I've been running a small group at my church on Tuesday evenings.
I call us The Card Ladies.
We make 2-3 cards and talk about our lives a little.


Diamond painting, yo!
Seriously!
When I first heard about it a couple of years ago, I though that's stoopid.
Now here I am loving it.
How's that for irony.


This sweet thang isn't new but I still adore her.
I sold her a few years ago.
I think I need to make another one for myself. 


Here's another Card Ladies card.
The cupcake is from Fun Stampers Journey.


I made this guy last year, right after we moved to Florida. 
I need to find him!

I'd love to know what you've been up to. 
Leave me a comment or two.
xoxo
Aimee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!