A Little Bit of My Planner

This year's planner was in a sketch book, as was last year :) When I originally set this up, I had planned to have 2015 and 2016 in one book. I should've known better than that! Whatever empty sheets are left after the end of the year I will tear out. Not leaving good sketch book paper behind!

This was just an inexpensive book from Hobby Lobby.

In the very front is the entire year calendar, a gift from Disney Movie Club. I only had to trim the edges a little bit. It works perfectly.

Stampin  Up used to make a punch that works PERFECTLY for adding stuff to this book. You can see I add tags, Journaling spots, etc to it. I'm a list maker so this helps me out so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!