Crafty Studio, 99.9% Finished SNEAK PEEKS

Well, we've been working on it since July, but the crafty studio is almost finished. It's become a lovely den of pink girly-ness and Disney love. I love being in there, and since I spend most of my day in this room, it makes me very happy.

In our nearly 20 years together, I've been constantly trying to carve out some space for myself. With being married young, broke, and with three kiddos right off the bat, it's been very difficult to do so! I've done it all from a tiny armoire in the living room, to a room in the basement, to a desk that took up nearly half of the living room, to a small corner of the bedroom (THAT one didn't last very long. For some reason, my mechanic husband didn't enjoy going to work with glitter on him! HA!). Through it all, hubs has never complained (except for the glitter) and he's always been a great sport.

There are still a few small things I need to finish up in the crafty studio (but, alas Spray Painting Season is over, so a couple of those projects must wait until the spring), and I need one more trip to IKEA, so I'm going to share a few sneak peeks. After the holidays (likely the first or second week of January) I'll post tons of photos and a video tour.

Enjoy!

These cuties are the 31 totes called "Littles".
They are *not quite* 6x6 and are great for so many things!
These hold Stickles, Washi Tapes, embellishments & bling,
and ribbons & trim.

Ah the PINK EXPEDIT!! WOOT!!
This are is the desk with the computer and Cameo.
It's where I do school work, biz work, and play on the web.

Storage!
I've been saving jars of all sorts-
spaghetti sauce jars, parmesan cheese jars, candle jars, etc.
If the lids are printed I decorate them.
Cut some vinyl on the Cameo to label, and there ya go!
 
And here's one of the Disney touches in the room.
Cute Mickey mouse pencil holder.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!