What I've Been Working On

Hello, my fine feathered friends!
I hope all is well!
 
I've been working in the crafty studio...
The overhaul of the studio is almost finished! Woot!
There will be lots of photos and a video tour when it's done.
 
Anyhoo...
I've finished a few new pieces and re-photographed
 one that I did earlier.
 
These are all for sale, $10.00 shipping (USA only) each.
I do combine shipping!
 
 
"Believe" has been created on a
4x6" burlap canvas board.
$20.00
 Lots of pretty goodies on this one!
 Bling it out, baby!
 
 
"Memo" is 11x14"
$25.00
 
So much goodness in this piece!
Bling, glass, metal, resin, gold leaf, and more.
 Use this to hang notes or a special photo.



 

"Nested Bird" is 18x24"
$25.00
 This has a ton of dimension and it's a lot of fun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!