Sing Your Song
Hello again my lovelies!
Aimee here with a fun tag to share!
I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the spring weather.
Time to start sprucing up our outdoor areas and take care of those
household repairs we've been putting off.
Here's the tag I have for you today.
Wanna make it?
What you need:
Label embosser with black tape
Distress Inks- Mustard Seed, Black Soot, and some blues
Blending tool with foams
Adirondack ink- Stream
Tiny Attacher or other stapler
White gel pen
Glitter gel pen
Supplies not pictured: heat gun, water, washi tapes, embellishment,
Dylusions ink spray (blue).
1. Lay stencil on tag and spray with Dylusions ink spray. Dry.
2. Ink up tag with multiple shades of blue Distress Ink.
3. Ink tag with Mustard Seed in the center of the tag.
4. Spray a little water in your hand and flick it at the tag. Dry.
5. Ink around edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.
6. Stamp Chevron Washi in bottom area of tag, using the darkest blue Distress ink.
Looks AWESOME, don't ya think?
7. Slap on some washi tapes.
8. Stamp Birds using the Stream Adirondack ink. Dry well.
9. Stamp the birds again, offset, with Black Soot Distress Ink,
and emboss with the clear Embossing powder.
10. Stamp Washi Chevron near the top of the tag using the dark blue Distress Ink.
11. Use the label maker and create the sentiment. Cut apart, and attach to tag using the Tiny Attacher.
12. Trace around the embossed birds using the glitter pen.
13. Use the white pen to create white dots around the birds.
14. Add an embellishment and you're done!
As always, here's your wiener!
My sweet, adorable little Daisy Dog.