A Little Witchy Card for You

 Here's a little witch card I whipped up for Altered Pages 


 I LOVE this sheet of images from Altered pages. 
It's all witches and a saying. 
I'm actually using this sheet for a kit for Altered pages, too!
The kit will be up next month, and is a quick project
done on a 5x7 canvas board.
You can add some ribbon to the back and hang it on the wall,
or use one of Altered Pages' stick on easel backs.


This card was super quick to make. 
Grey folded card with some Black Soot Distress Ink swiped on the edges.
Black tulle wrapped around the card and knotted at the top.
Blue corrugated card stock with Black Soot swiped over the surface.

Print the witch on white card stock, cut out, distress edges,
and add to card with pop dots.



AND......

here's your wiener!
Sammy, doing his bat impression, just in time for fall!

Comments

  1. Amiee this has to be one of your best yet! I love the colors, the tulle, and the texture(I didn't even know you could get corrugated cardstock, I thought it was from a embossing folder). But most of all I just love the image! Great Job!

    Love the bat impression! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!